Friday 13 April 2018

Strength


This week has been quiet challenging for me and so I really did not feel like typing and editing on Thursday. Instead I felt the need to continue to focus on feeding my soul and reflecting on my life.
Something that has really helped me get through the week has been journaling my prayers and music meditation. Here is one of my journaled prayer , Hope this will help someone too.

Dear lord it has been such a hectic week for me but I thank you for getting me through the week. Thank you for your endless love, grace and protection. I thank you for providing food,water and shelter for me, I am truly grateful. 
Your word says; 
 " But those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31 NIV
So I come to you to ask for strength and wisdom to get through life's challenges. Help me to chose my battles carefully. Help me to be the best mother I can be, teach me to discipline not with frustration but with love. Help me to have the patience I need but to also have a joyful heart. Enjoying each day I spend with my son. Create a bond that may never be broken.
I pray that he will grow up to be a respectable, kind, loving and considerate young man.
Thank you again for blessing me with my precious gift.
Amen.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Amen! x I love this x keep it up girl x so encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. wonderful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and keep doing the good work sharing is caring

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig